Each person is different. Each financial situation is necessarily complex, and deserves to be studied according to its profile.
Our files are there to guide you in your choices, or give you ideas.
How to choose a bank
Make a loan abroad
- Credit Europe: European loan, demand for money in the European Union
- Credit in Belgium for French
- Real estate loan to buy in Portugal
- Islamic finance and credit for Muslim
The problems facing his bank are numerous, especially when one has no money. We can go to the banking ban. Bank prohibitions, whether FICP (prohibited credit) or FCC (prohibited means of payment), have the greatest difficulty in finding funding for their projects. Almost impossible to buy a home or even a small car to go to work.
But of course, the lack of money does not stop only problems with his banker: it is often a source of family dispute, or even divorce. To avoid this, many are tempted to cheat, especially when working is not enough to pay the bills. I hope economic can help you make the right credit choice.
- How to get help from your bank financial advisor?
- Online banking advisor: as good as in a classic bank or almost
- Find a bank online when you are FICP
- Which bank for a banking ban?
- Carrying wages: a solution to unemployment?
- Living without a bank
- Solidarity credit, helping the disadvantaged
- How to get credit without contribution
- How to make a loan between individuals?
Understanding the bank
- Banque de France – Role of the Bank of France
- Central credit file and positive file
- How long does it take to wait for a credit agreement?
- Credit Scoring: How Banks Give Credit Agreement
- All about SRI funds, Socially Responsible Investment
- What happens if the bank goes bankrupt for an individual? The guarantee fund
- How much does a credit cost: know all about interest rates
- Rest to live minimum: calculation for a credit